Healthy and loaded with antioxidants, this recipe, adapted from wholelifestylenutrition.com, is a wonderful treat for company or as a gift! Let me know how fast they diappear!
First, You Will Need:
- 1 whole pomegranate
- 16 oz. Ghirardelli 60% Dark Cocoa Chips
- 1 mini-muffin pan (I used a 24 muffin pan)
- 24 muffin insert
- Double boiler or makeshift double boiler
- Remove seeds from pomegranate and place in bowl.
- Place the inserts in the muffin pan.
- Fill each muffin insert 1/3 to 1/2 full.
- Bring water to a boil in bottom pan of double boiler.
- Place the chocolate chips in the top pan or metal bowl that fits as a double boiler.
- When the water in the bottom pan begins to boil, place the metal bowl or pan with chocolate chips over it, stirring continually.
- When all the chips are melted, pour chocolate over pomegranate in each muffin insert.
- Refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Serve, and enjoy the chocolates!