Common Questions With Simple Answers:
1. How is an Inspection Performed?
(Hint: Very carefully)
Fun Fact: Not all inspectors get on the roof to check it. Ask if they do.
2. How do home Inspections work?
3. When should I get a Home Inspection?
Watch the video to see when you might want to get a home inspected.
Other Common Questions:
(Sorry, no super cool video answers on these yet)
4. What Is a Home Inspection Exactly?
A Home Inspection is an objective visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house, from the roof to the foundation.
5. Do I have to be There?
While it’s not required that you be present for the inspection, it is highly recommended. You will be able to observe the inspector and ask questions as you learn about the condition of the home and how to maintain it.
6. If the House proves to be in Good Condition did I really need a Home Inspection?
Definitely. Now you can complete your home purchase with confidence. You’ll have learned many things about your new home from the inspector’s written report, and will have that information for future reference.