It is still pumpkin season in our home, and this super easy recipe, adapted from FleeceFun.com, packs a WOW for anyone that is a pumpkin fan! It took me about 10-15 minutes of prep before it went in the oven!
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 2 large cans apple pie filling
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box white or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter
- Combine first three ingredients and put in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Cut in the butter and place crumble mix on top of the cobbler.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream or vanilla ie cream and enjoy!